Google AdSense has notified by email, that there will be a new policy that will be implemented at the end of 2019. The policy tells us that there are some changes that will occur, one of which is the limitation of ad publishers on certain content.
If the reason for limiting ad serving is that traffic is being assessed, that means the problem is that your blog’s traffic is likely to be too low so there is no impression until there are no clicks on the ad.
However, if some of your posts are subject to viewing restrictions, you do not need to worry because you can delete articles that are restricted.
As a result of the impact of these ad serving restrictions, the ads will experience blank so this will have an impact on your Adsense earnings.
Causes of Restrictions on Adsense Ad Display
1. Unqualified Content
AdSense itself has explained if you need to continue to improve the content on your blog so that AdSense will reconsider the restriction of AdSennse ad serving and get your income back.
2. Refreshing Blog Pages Repeatedly
The form of Invalid Activity AdSense activities is seeing your blog page or refreshing repeatedly. As we know AdSense will also pay the amount of each page that is displayed on our blog website even if there is no click. This is often referred to as the word CPM (Cost per thousand impressions). in this method the advertiser bids 1,000 impressions that appear active or at least 50% of the advertisement is displayed on the screen for at least one second.
3. Playing Cheat
Playing cheat is an element that makes AdSense limit your ad serving. The increasingly stringent regulations make adsense can no longer be cheated.
If you cheat, of course your adsense account will be banned. Then you should be the best publisher for readers.
- Impressions or clicks generated by publishers who clicked on their own ads.
- Publishers who suggest clicking on their ads (for example, can include any words that encourage users to click on your ad. Violation of ad layout that can increase the volume of accidental clicks etc.
- Impressions or clicks on ads repeatedly from one or more users.
- Automatic traffic source generating tools, clicks, software or other robots that cheat.
Click Google ads must come from pure user interest and AdSense program policies strictly prohibit the use of any method for the purpose of generating invalid clicks or impressions.
How to Overcome AdSense Ad Restrictions Restrictions
1. Improve the Quality of Your Site Traffic
If your site is not visited by many people then your website sinks among other websites on the internet. Every website is needed traffic quality.
The following are things that you should pay attention to to improve the quality of traffic on your website:
- Quality Content – Proper and quality content is very important in increasing traffic to your website. It should be noted that good content is content that is informative so it needs to be done in-depth research. This is to ensure that the content is interesting and unique. You can also use multimedia such as videos, infographics and images to create interesting content.
- Long Tail Keywords – One way to increase your website traffic is to focus on choosing long tail keywords. Also make sure the keywords used are relevant and related to the topic of each of your post content.
- Headlines – are important elements in content. Headlines are the first things that attract people’s attention to read the contents of your website content. Especially if you share your content on social media. Make sure what you use attracts attention and clearly illustrates the content of your content.
2. Diligently Updating Articles
You claim to be a blogger but are lazy to write articles because your adsense ads are limited, meaning you only focus on wanting money.
I suggest here you write don’t focus just because you want money, but you must pay attention to your own content.
You must be diligent in updating new articles and sending to webmasters so that your articles are indexed in search engines. This aims to give a signal to Google that your website is actually still active and is still eligible to display ads.
3. Don’t Create Content That Violates Adsense Policies & Conditions
Aiming for lots of keywords is good but don’t let the keywords you enter be keywords that violate AdSense policies & conditions.
Examples such as: Crime, Hacking, Illegal Drugs, Misleading Content, Horrible Content and others.
4. Do not Install AdSense Ad Script
After associating an AdSense account with Google Analytics and installing it. You do not install the Adsense ad script first.
If you install an ad script on your blog, of course your ads will remain blank, and this will greatly disrupt the comfort of your blog visitors. It’s best not to install an AdSense ad script first when ad serving is restricted.
5. Optimize and Analyze Your Blog
In addition you need your blog website optimization tools so that you can get organic traffic generated by search engines and analyze errors on your blog ranging from Audiences to How to Perform (Search Engine Optimization) SEO.
This is interrelated and aims to convince Google that your blog has generated pure traffic.
6. Check Your Ad on Various Platforms
AdSense does not forbid completely modifying ads to make them stand out. Make sure your ad implementation complies with the ad placement policies & regulations and does not contain programming errors.
Also, check your ad in various browsers and platforms to ensure it performs well as expected. If the ads that appear are often reported by visitors with a reason to interfere then AdSense will limit the display of certain ads on your website or blog.
7. Consult the AdSense Help Forum
If you have problems with your ad not appearing, feel free to ask the AdSense Help Forum. Create your own questions or discussions to get answers from the best and experienced contributors / experts.
8. Associate Your AdSense Account With Google Analytics
This aims to keep Google focused on monitoring traffic on your blog later. Even without Google Analytics Google can certainly monitor your blog, so that your traffic looks pure you should have to associate your AdSense account with Google Analytics.
9. Check All Your Articles To Be Free Of Violations
This is difficult but you have to do it, try reviewing all your articles that might indicate violations. In this case, of course, publishers are required to know the types of content policy violations.
To simplify the steps, please analyze the title of the article through the sitemap. Look for your articles that contain content policy violations.
10. Waiting for everything to improve
Don’t advertise until everything has improved. Look again at the traffic, keywords and quality of your content before placing ads again. If your website has improved from before then start to place your AdSense ads again.
Here are some tips from me for how to overcome restrictions on displaying adsense ads, hopefully useful and can help your problem.